Supply Chain Analyst (Job#: SCA001) sought by Los Angeles Endoscope Center LLC in Arcadia, CA:
– Responsible for the entire life cycle, including acquisition, production, QC, distribution, internal allocation, delivery.
– Support the production team to prepare their procurement plans for raw materials.
– Support the production team to set up their production plan and expand plan based on the customer’s demand.
– Support QC team to build their standard & procedure and monitoring the result to ensure the product quality
– Collect and analyze information from the companys clients and prepare feedback reports to the R&D department, QC department, and closely contact with manufacturing partners to help with R&D on new product development, Quality Control, and production process.
– Manage and monitor inventory, support inventory, and production team to adjust the stock level and product plan.
– Communicate with FedEx, UPS, DHL account manager to solve the delivery problem, price negotiations.
– Find the bottlenecks of the supply chain and identify adequate solutions and processes.
– Work out monthly delivery plans with customers to meet customer needs.
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or closely related field;
Apply: Mail CV with Job# SCA001 to S.Wong, Los Angeles Endoscope Center LLC, 351 E. Foothill Blvd. Suite 200, Arcadia, CA 91006.